Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Prop Thread 9/1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Prop Thread 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Prop Thread 9/1   Prop Thread 9/1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:47 am

Greetings,

This is the thread for proping your fellow players. Did you see someone shine? Was there a good scene you want to prop? Did one of your STs pull off a good story?

Here is the place to give your friends a virutal pat on the back!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com

Prop Thread 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/1   Prop Thread 9/1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:25 pm

I had so much fun last night. I had scenes with each member of the story telling staff, the sign in sheet for story tellers was sweet. Good job Dustin by the way, I really enjoyed the scene with the cops, paper work and mortal npc story telling is a hard task, you did really well.

I really really appriciate everyone who helped Debbie move, she couldn't have done it without you guys.

Clay
Back to top Go down
Giada della Passaglia

Giada della Passaglia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Prop Thread 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/1   Prop Thread 9/1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:32 pm

Played the NPC Candy Patterson. I had a lot of fun.

Props to...

??/Alice (Malk) - for taking on the bundle of trouble that Candy was/is in stride.

Katy/(The other Malk) - For doing the split personality switch back and forth fairly seamlessly. It was interesting to watch.

Bill/Ash - BIG props to you for the take down scene with Candy where you had her pinned to the floor, hand over her mouth, whispering in her ear, "I'm not going to hurt you. You have something I need. I have something you want."

Christine/Doc DeWinters - for hitting Candy's button for (temp) loyalty in offering her drugs and getting her to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferbrozek.com
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Prop Thread 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/1   Prop Thread 9/1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:32 pm

I want to say thank you to everyone that showed up and roleplayed their heart out. There were lots of plot that might have been random, but there’s a solid metaplot that some of you have delved into. Hell, some of you used the metaplot against other characters.

Jennifer and Jeff did an awesome job helping out the staff! You guys are the win.

I did a lot of the side plots, so mostly the people I saw were involved in plots. I’ve heard wonderful stuff about all of you.

Bill did awesome as Sheppard. For someone that redid his character concept an hour before, you were quick to jump on the ball.

Christine, you played the calm doctor Miriam really well in tense situations twice. The first time you managed to calm down thugs like a doctor would without using disciplines. Kudos.

To the malkavians, Katie and Erica, who took the magic carpet ride.

To the Ventrue who decided to get involved with mortal politics. Stephan/Kingsley learned why you don’t flash your badge at other vampires. Clay/Steven Court learned that other vampires have dominate and influences as well. And last, Rob managed to get into a good old fashion shootout and then see how the other half lives.

The anarchs! Joe, Darrin, and Sara, you guys were awesome. I’m glad you guys picked up the anarch banner. Anarchs add so much tension to the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Former AST Jacob
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Prop Thread 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/1   Prop Thread 9/1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:45 pm

I had a lot of fun and saw some great roleplay.

Darrin/MacCloud - You knew when to shut up and when to speak up. Very well done, I loved the interactions we had.

Rob/Holliday - Way to jump right in and get stuff done in style.

Clay/Court - I know it's nothing new, but way to spin something absurd and have it work out for you.

???(I fail at remembering your name) /Kingsley - A great mix of humble and arrogent, keep it up.

Christine/DeWinters - Way to take charge of the things you care about.

Jeff/Hamilton - Wonderful job of carrying yourself with dignity.

And of course:

James/Belasco - Very well done, we'll see how long that lasts.

-AST Jacob
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Prop Thread 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Props   Prop Thread 9/1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:26 pm

First and formost, thanks all for the worderful game.

Grendel/Josh- What a great friend, you bitch.

Princy- I think that we will have a great time trying to use each other

Benedict/Joe- You were realy creapy and had a great costume. Best allie ever.

Raven- Thanks for some great Gangrel on Gangrel fun and I love the "Primogen, no way!" conversation.

Amber- I see some wonderful, violent fun coming out of this relationship.

NidHogg/Kyle- I loved your character, he was a so Nos.

Doc/Rob- You looked great. We realy need to talk more.

all of the rest of you, thanks for the fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prop Thread 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/1   Prop Thread 9/1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prop Thread 9/1
Page 1 of 1