Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Prop Thread 10/6

Go down 
+2
Harrison_Franklin
Spider
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Greetings,

This is the thread for proping your fellow players. Did you see someone shine? Was there a good scene you want to prop? Did one of your STs pull off a good story?

Here is the place to give your friends a virutal pat on the back!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:51 pm

First, I want to say thank you to our players. There was a problem with our site, but you guys took in stride.

I want to thank Jacob and his mother for opening their house to us. And I want to thank the players for being respectful of the house and for being flexible as the storytellers scrambled to keep things in place.

Despite the rough start, we had a fun game and that was because of the players.

You guys rock!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Harrison_Franklin

Harrison_Franklin

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:05 pm

I would like to send a shout out to Clay who, even when Court is trying to be a peace maker comes off just a tad slimy. Kudos.

I would also like to thank Jennifer for a fabulous scene. Flaws do come back to haunt you, but they can be a lot of fun.

I would like to thank James for a great ooc conversation. Thugs playing poker. Yeah boy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heroesofaudioland.com
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:44 am

I'm not sure if this is a prop or not, but I overheard something that made me almost spin out of controll

Brujah Spokeswoman-

"We would like our Wise Prince to choose our Primogen for us..."

Shocked

In the 16 years that I've been playing WW LARPS, 10+ being a Brujah Clan ST, I thought I had heard it all.

Apparently, I stand corrected. Razz

Props to Bill for his role as Mr. Miller. Creepy, erie, and made me want to STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!

Props to the young lady who played Dizzy- Fameous for the quote "I'm a POP STAR!!! OF COURSE I'M GETTING NAKED!!!" Wink

Yep. Malks have all the best fun.

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Miss Snow

Miss Snow

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm

Props to everyone involved at the Dizzy Party.

Damn.. just damn.
Back to top Go down
Harrison_Franklin

Harrison_Franklin

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:11 pm

Yeah, I can't wait to see how the newspapers interpret that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heroesofaudioland.com
Dizzy J. Thorn

Dizzy J. Thorn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:21 pm

I want to send some major props to everyone at "the party."

Thanks for letting me consume most of, if not your entire evening. Very Happy

Especially Roe who really made it hard for Dizzy to be a completely retched diva.

And props to all FOUR of the people who dominated Dizzy.

I had a lot of fun and I look forward to coming back both as Dizzy and as my new character! <3
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Number of posts : 30

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:12 am

Props to:

Kris: You delivered more than I asked for! You were the whole f'n' show! Thank you for participating and helping create such a memorable night!

Clay: Biggie, Biggie, Biggie! Can't you see?! Sometime your words just hypnotize me and I just love your flashy ways! This is why they're broke and you're so paid!

Sean/Roux White
: You bastard! Brilliant... but you bastard!

Amber/Amy Hartzler: You brilliantly evil woman! Well done!

Everyone Else Involved
: Thank you for keeping up with the hijinx... even if it involved alcohol and a drunken topless popstar riding a mechanical bull with a dude and naked chick.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:53 pm

I thought Game was a blast and I thank everyone for their quizical conversation and or looks at the return of a thought to be gone kindred.

Jason/ HST - I wanted to thank you for the awesome scenes through out the night and for all your help with the begining, during, and end of Grendel.

Kyle/ NidHogg - For your steadfast determination to mess with Grendel till the very end.

Darrin/ MacCloud - For being there as a true kindred friend. As few and far between as they are.

James/ Prince Belasco - You were awesome. I feel pity for all the crap you have to go through as prince.

Christine/ Dr. DeWinter - The kind caring high humanity Kindred. Oh, how Grendel wanted to eat you just to get away from the icky caring vibe you gave off. Wish our characters could have interacted more.

Clay/ Cortez - I enjoyed playing with your character. The subtle breaking of Grendel's mind as you took the role of Big Brother over him.

*Sorry*/ Roux White - Awesome scene with Dizzy, The Geo, and the Annarchs. I'm so glad you played the causious protecter of Dizzy. The following feeding and ghouling whould not have been as fun without you.

*sorry*/ Dizzy - It was simply awesome to see someone play the super Narssicist.

Bill/ Darrin (Geovanni) - You we so fun as the creepy manager. I almost felt like my soul was threatened in mere conversation with you.

Jacob/ AST (TravD) - Fun playing with you character. "DAMN! This shit ain't cool!"

Jacob's Mom/ Jacob's Mom - THANK YOU for the site. You made the game what it was. The house gave the perfect feel for the entine game.
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:16 pm

Bill wrote:
Props to:
Player/Roux White: You bastard! Brilliant... but you bastard!

As a Graduate from the Torley School of bastardry, thank you. Twisted Evil

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prop Thread 10/6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/6   Prop Thread 10/6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prop Thread 10/6
Page 1 of 1