Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Prop Thread 9/15

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Prop Thread 9/15   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:40 pm

Greetings,

This is the thread for proping your fellow players. Did you see someone shine? Was there a good scene you want to prop? Did one of your STs pull off a good story?

Here is the place to give your friends a virutal pat on the back!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Spider

Spider

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/15   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:06 pm

Various and random props.

First off to my staff. You guys are working like fiends and it shows.

My biggest prop goes to Rob/Doc Holiday who beat me in 12 tests in a row. 12 TESTs. Holy Crap.

Stephen/Kingsley for strutting about in that trench coat afterwards.

The Anarchs: You guys had a fairly rock solid meeting.

A Secret Prop goes to the two players that had an IC throw down. Everything about your interactions is what I envisioned when I had the idea for this LARP. There was IC intension, RPS, hard-core politics, and growing. There was also OOC backslapping, laughing, and friendship. I knew that we have something special when the players were worried because of what the other characters might do In-Character.

I want to think Jeff Meaders, who has been pulling NPC duty the last couple of games. Jeff, you help mentor the new tremere players and freed up a lot of time. That was awesome.

Jennifer has likewise been plenty helpful, pulling double duty playing NPCs.

I’d also like to think our players for helping new players make new characters. I saw Clay and Darrin helping people out.

I’d also like to think Joe, Darrin, the malkavian players, Sean, and everyone else that helped tear stuff down.

Thanks to James who brought snacks and drinks.

Thanks to Lisa who made the Smith Tower/Chinese Room collage.

Thanks to Debbie for helping us keep this awesome site.

Thanks to Christine for kickstarting our charities.

Thank you to all of the new players that gave us a try. Especially the players that don’t really know anyone.
Back to top Go down
ArthurKingsley

ArthurKingsley

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: MAD props   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:57 pm

Ok honestly there is a lot of this to go around:

First and foremost; Jason, YOUR A GOD! That whole fight scene was so wonderful. (my jaw still hurts... lol)

Rob/Doc Holiday, watching you shot 'west' once was like a movie. I still cant believe you pulled that off!

Alice Nussbaum/*cries i dont know*, you really are my favorite! the oreos!

Grendel/Josh, everything during the primogen meeting was well done.

Clay/Court, ok the rat seen was just too funny. "I'm pretty magical myself"

Dr. DeWinter/*cries again*, it was interesting to converse with you I really hope we might have a full conversaion one day.

Everyone else, I wish I had gotten to interact with you, next game I suppose Smile
Back to top Go down
Maid Marian

Maid Marian

Number of posts : 39

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/15   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:49 pm

The Staff - being awesome.

Stefan/Arthur - giving the doctor an opportunity she has been seeking.

Lisa/Raven - flipping off Belasco.. and sharing news with the doctor.

Sarah/Nigreda - a pleasant Anarch.

James/Belasco - better decide quickly, before it gets made for you.

Michael/Harrison - better you than me, man.

Darrin/MacCloud - I can hear you through a door. And a wall.

Erika/Alice? - clearing the way.

Jenn/Candy and Jeff/Theodore - thanks for being NPC's.

Dustin/"Shade" - you like that, eh?
Back to top Go down
Harrison_Franklin

Harrison_Franklin

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/15   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 pm

I would like to give a big shout out to Lisa/Raven who rolled her eyes, yawned and did everything but snore while our visiting Harpy was rambling on and on during the Primogen meeting. It was all I could do to keep a straight face.

I had so much fun with so many people that I can't sort them out, but you guys are all awesome.

And to the lovely gal who played Lydia (whose real name I'm sorry I have forgotten - so many new people) I'm sorry I got to spend so little time playing with you. Harrison has this gold plated piece of rebar that he sits on when he is in court sometimes. It makes interpersonal stuff rather difficult when people of status are around. Heh Heh. I hope you were able to have fun without me and hopefully we'll be able to get something happening next time she's around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heroesofaudioland.com
Spider

Spider

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/15   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 am

ArthurKingsley wrote:

First and foremost; Jason, YOUR A GOD! That whole fight scene was so wonderful. (my jaw still hurts... lol)

Quick, emergency ego-deflation stat!!!! Wink

Thanks very much!

I’m very thrilled everyone is having fun.
Back to top Go down
Giada della Passaglia

Giada della Passaglia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/15   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:16 am

Harrison_Franklin wrote:
And to the lovely gal who played Lydia (whose real name I'm sorry I have forgotten - so many new people) I'm sorry I got to spend so little time playing with you. Harrison has this gold plated piece of rebar that he sits on when he is in court sometimes. It makes interpersonal stuff rather difficult when people of status are around. Heh Heh. I hope you were able to have fun without me and hopefully we'll be able to get something happening next time she's around.

I am Jennifer and thank you. I'm the current roving NPC Lass. No worries at all. I had a very good time. Also {guilt trip}I found other people to help me. {/guilt trip}

Props to the Professor for his extreme interest in the thing Lydia has and their discussions.

Props to Clan Brujah and the mini-rant! We wanted to see if everyone deserved their blood and they all did! That was fun.

Props to the Prince for dealing with Lydia's abrupt "Hi. I'm here. We're here. We wanna be respectful but we got family business to deal with. So, can you do your thing and say hi to us?"

Props to McCloud and Deshard for not only understanding but following Lydia's point about actions versus words when it comes to the Cammies following their own words.

Props to the staff for actually having stuff prepared for me! Not only do I get a character sheet, I get a background, points for why the character is there and their goals! *gasp* Preparation! Motivation! It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferbrozek.com
Sponsored content

Prop Thread 9/15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 9/15   Prop Thread 9/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prop Thread 9/15
Page 1 of 1