Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Prop Thread 10/20

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:28 pm

Greetings,

This is the thread for proping your fellow players. Did you see someone shine? Was there a good scene you want to prop? Did one of your STs pull off a good story?

Here is the place to give your friends a virutal pat on the back!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Spider

Spider

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:47 pm

You guys brought your A game last night. It sounds like the site did pretty good for us. The Shanking/Mass Combat room seemed like a good idea.

The tremere players were properly devious, toadying, and evil. Kudos.

The malkavian players had a fear and loathing adventure at the Freemont Troll that involved the taking of drugs and sitting on Santa Claus's lap.

The nosferatu players were awesome. Special thanks to the various NPCs.

There were so many political moves and turns that I had a hard time keeping up.

The notorious Ass Cowboy Spray painted Artists were dealt with in style. I hear the Sheriff and his posse were the awesome.

There were lots of humanity checks. Those of you on high humanity, like Miriam and Kingsley, played the horror of the night well. And speaking of Kingsley, who knew that a couple of flaws would be so much fun.

And now we get to the sheep incident. I’m not sure how that happened. All I know is that Lil Kyle begged for game to go on for 15 more minutes with an evil gleam in his eye.

Yea for Sara and the nightmares. Of course now, she’s going to get Sheep nightmares. And mighty Bill played the best sheep EVER…

Terry also gets a big prop. He walked in with an independent clan by himself and I thought hopefully, he’ll make good IC friends without the rest of his clan about. 15 minutes later I see hear him making major deals with movers and shakers as I’m walking by.

The anarchs get a prop for using their OOC political/Status system!
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:40 pm

I'd like to Prop the Young Gentlemman playing the Gargoyle, for mindlessly obeying his heirachal master without thought or regard for his own welbeing in a radical game of Gangrel Tossing. Much fun indeed.

Furthermore, I'd like to prop the ladies I interacted with a Hop Frog, the Nosferatu. Toi answere the questions before they're asked-
Yes, hes a pervert.
Yes, he's a disgusting little troll.
Yes, he (Not I) was trying to look up your dress. He's a scumbag that way. ;-P

Other than that, it was a dandy of an evening.

Til out next game

~Sean
Back to top Go down

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:24 pm

I want to prop the Gangrel Primogen, it was fun playing with him.
I want to prop Belasco for setting up an interesting thunder dome.
I want to prop everyone who had to make a humanity check more than once.
I'd like to prop Kingsley, always fun watching you play.
I'd like to prop Prof Eldridge for using his allowance wisely.
I'd like to prop Doc for murdering.
I'd like to prop Seven for sheep.
I'd like to prop Roux, manic as always.
I'd like to prop Franklin for many good conversations.
Back to top Go down
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:57 am

Props to:

Court- The good ole boys need to stick together, me thinks.

Kinsley- Grade A Ventrue as always.

Nigreda- For taking a problem to the Sheriff that was way over his head.

Prof. Eldridge?- For really trying to sell me a bridge.

Nidhogg- For trying to buy a different bridge.

'Seven'- For being so fucking stupid. I swear, I'm gonna shoot your ass.

Jerry Stokes? (Josh's character)- For getting shot and taking it like a champ.

MacCloud- For almost making that shot matter.

My Deputies- For rocking the shit outta some pawns.

STs- For putting pawns in my way with the assumption that I'd follow the bread-crumbs rather then just shooting em, and taking it in stride when I just shot em anyway.

And finally- All the Tremere- You slippery bastards are up to something and it makes me twitchy...
Back to top Go down
Harrison_Franklin

Harrison_Franklin

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:26 am

To Kyle/NidHogg: As good an opponent as I've had in a game. You will be the death of me.

To: Christine/Marian: For making every head turn by saying you would not support me for Harpy. You tease me so you little minx!

To Lisa/Raven/Mouse: I always miss the big bloodshed for some reason, but Mouse was a kick!

To Jason/Nixx: For all the evil insinuations you made about Kingsley all the while glancing over and over at the Harpy to make sure that it was all heard. Beware the trident!

To the Primogen Council: Your Harpy loves you!

To Clay/Court: You got Harrison to do what you wanted by sending beautiful women to flank him. DAMN YOU! And you had better dress the part Oh Great Caesar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heroesofaudioland.com
Spider

Spider

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 pm

<<To Jason/Nixx: For all the evil insinuations you made about Kingsley all the while glancing over and over at the Harpy to make sure that it was all heard. Beware the trident!>>

Kingsley is such my favorite Ventrue, and that's saying a lot considering what Ventrue we have. He's a ventrue that cares about stuff like justice and morals and humanity.
Back to top Go down
Harrison_Franklin

Harrison_Franklin

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:24 pm

Which naturally means he must be opposed at every turn and destroyed for undermining vampire society! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.heroesofaudioland.com
Sponsored content

Prop Thread 10/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 10/20   Prop Thread 10/20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prop Thread 10/20
Page 1 of 1