Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled

Go down 
+2
Darrin
Caleb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-08-21

DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:56 pm

Hey folks sorry for the bad news.

The interest from our own player base is just too low. The event is "ready to run" with the plots, NPC's, twists, etc.. but all from one creators point of view. Mine. Sadly I don't trust an entire event to just that.

Thanks to those who volunteered the time to help in creating this event, we just didn't have enough others jump in as well on such a short notice. I'll owe you lunch.

On a more important reason...I am worried about recruiting people at all into our game right now.

I can't in good conscious ask anyone to come to this game when I feel it has become a chore. The only reason I remain is because I hope soon there will be change, and it will be for the better.
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:41 pm

At this time I am trying to put together a quicky thing that will use some suggestions by others. It will be a 'Night at the Rack' in LA. Characters can be brought to the event or you can use a premade. Its more an excuse to play than an actual event, but I think we will still have fun.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm in, haven't missed a game yet.
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, y'all still have the site as far as I'm concerned.

One condition- keep clay away from the Booze- He'll swig all my gin and sing a bawdt rendition of "When i was a Pirate, bugger, bugger, bugger..." until 3am in a corner with a passed out 16 year old gothapottamus wench in various states of undress on his lap.

Again.

jocolor

~Sean
Not presently panicing, but not too far from it.
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:13 pm

McBastard wrote:
One condition- keep clay away from the Booze- He'll swig all my gin and sing a bawdt rendition of "When i was a Pirate, bugger, bugger, bugger..." until 3am in a corner with a passed out 16 year old gothapottamus wench in various states of undress on his lap.

...and that's bad becaaaaaaause? I say let the man be with his wench and ale.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:18 am

That was Clay 1.0, Clay 2.0 to be fair has Debbie to keep the gothapottomi wrangled away. The singing...well if you hear China Girl or any other David Bowie being sung I am 4 sheets to the wind.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:58 am

Is this an xp event, or just a kind of random event thingy?

Just curious if I should be brining in my regular character, or if I should whip something different up just for this event.

Kind of wanting to get an idea of what is expected. :-)

Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled   DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRC NorWesCon Event Cancelled
Page 1 of 1