Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Permanent Site suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Permanent Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi everyone!

A few simple questions-

What is your idea for an optimal site?

Furthermore, where would it be?

Last, how much would you be willing (Key word there) to donate per game to have a cool site?

I'll start-

Optimal site- Indoors, one large room for a general gathering, a few smaller off to the side rooms for dark dealings, intimate roleplay, shanking, ect. Parking would be nice but not overly concerned (I can walk a block or to), and bathrooms.

Location- U-district / Capitol Hill area. Queen Anne if it was really cool. Everet is way too far north.

Donation- If it was a really cool site that had everything I asked for, I'd be *willing to donate* $5 if the site was allright (PUD building, Community Center), $10 if it was VERY cool (A Masonic Lodge in Greenlake with tables, chairs, a kitchen or the WET SPOT- an S&M Club).

*BTW, for those of you who care, as long as the NPO writes you a dated reciept with the NPO number and the ammount you donated, you can use them as a write off on your taxes. Please see your tax professional for full details.

Ok, that's what I'm looking for- Let's hear from everyone and hear what YOU want! Very Happy

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Slash

Slash

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Is there anyway we could talk to an elementary school in a central location, and see if we can setup there? Both the elementary and middle schools by where i like do that. So maybe some place else might??

Its heated, there are plenty of places for shanking, hiding, ploting etc., parking wouldnt be a problem either because its a school.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Slash wrote:
Is there anyway we could talk to an elementary school in a central location, and see if we can setup there? Both the elementary and middle schools by where i like do that. So maybe some place else might??

Its heated, there are plenty of places for shanking, hiding, ploting etc., parking wouldnt be a problem either because its a school.

Well, you could try. But unless you had an in with someone, I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:00 pm

McBastard wrote:
Hi everyone!

A few simple questions-

What is your idea for an optimal site?

Furthermore, where would it be?

Last, how much would you be willing (Key word there) to donate per game to have a cool site?

I'll start-

Optimal site- Indoors, one large room for a general gathering, a few smaller off to the side rooms for dark dealings, intimate roleplay, shanking, ect. Parking would be nice but not overly concerned (I can walk a block or to), and bathrooms.

Location- U-district / Capitol Hill area. Queen Anne if it was really cool. Everet is way too far north.

Donation- If it was a really cool site that had everything I asked for, I'd be *willing to donate* $5 if the site was allright (PUD building, Community Center), $10 if it was VERY cool (A Masonic Lodge in Greenlake with tables, chairs, a kitchen or the WET SPOT- an S&M Club).

*BTW, for those of you who care, as long as the NPO writes you a dated reciept with the NPO number and the ammount you donated, you can use them as a write off on your taxes. Please see your tax professional for full details.

Ok, that's what I'm looking for- Let's hear from everyone and hear what YOU want! Very Happy

~Sean

I am too old to pee in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Slash

Slash

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:04 pm

"Well, you could try. But unless you had an in with someone, I doubt it". Mr. Black

Good point.....

Is there no team work involved? Or is it everyone for themselves?
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Slash wrote:
"Well, you could try. But unless you had an in with someone, I doubt it". Mr. Black

Good point.....

Is there no team work involved? Or is it everyone for themselves?

I ran through my list of possible places for game. Smile

Kyle was suggesting we try to get a place on campus.
Back to top Go down
Celestius Jouteur

Celestius Jouteur

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:41 pm

Joe and I are students on campus... we MIGHT be able to get something... but I doubt it... unless you wanna start, you know, like, an official club... I don't think the rent would be affordable...
Back to top Go down
Donovan

Donovan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:36 am

I'd be definitely willing to donate for a site that was truly permanent and awesome, where we could count on having it every game Sat. and not getting kicked out because the other users were creeped our or happened to be elementary school children. Though most of the decent places (such as sex positive S&M clubs and University spots) are already in heavy use on a Sat. evening by someone. And anywhere in Seattle proper is going to be more expensive.

I think our current place is decent for our purposes, but then again, it's not as much of a hell-drive for me, so I can understand the need for a new place. We'll probably still have to look on the outskirts though, outside of actual Seattle in some direction or other. Just my thoughts. I wish I knew of more buildings and places around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Site suggestions   Permanent Site suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permanent Site suggestions
Page 1 of 1