Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

New Game Site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

New Game Site Empty
PostSubject: New Game Site   New Game Site Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:41 pm

Due to a variety of issues, we've had to switch game sites. If nothing else, with the new players, we would have had to switch soon anyway.

The address for the new site:

21018 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
Phone: (425) 670-3200

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b21200%2d21382%5d%20Highway%2099&city=Edmonds&state=WA&zipcode=98026&country=US&geodiff=1

The site is a little more north than we are used to, but it is the best site I've ever used in the Seattle area, especially for the cheap price. It has slightly more space than our old site and a lot more privacy. We don't have to worry about noise or parking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Former AST Jacob
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-22

New Game Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game Site   New Game Site Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:13 am

Incase you are having trouble finding our new location, here are some land marks: It is just south of the Magic Toyota at 208th on the west side of Highway 99.

We've been asked by the site to park in the rear parking lot (behind the building). If people need to use the handicap ramp instead of the stairs, the should park in the front of the building in the handicap spots and proceed around the south side of the building where there is a ramp. We'll have to let you in from the inside.

I'll be there at 5:15 to open the building up.

Jacob
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

New Game Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game Site   New Game Site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 am

This comming Satruday we are playing at my house.

Address: 16213 NE 18th St. Bellevue 98008
Phone: 206.755.6356

If you have any questions call me.

We will be playing and I will be making myself available before and durring the game for conversion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Game Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game Site   New Game Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Game Site
Page 1 of 1