Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

NorWesCon stuff we need

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-08-21

NorWesCon  stuff we need Empty
PostSubject: NorWesCon stuff we need   NorWesCon  stuff we need Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:35 am

Hey folks

So for us to even have a chance to get a room we need to be able to pledge at least 20 hours.

I've already got 12 hours pledged from 3 people. We need more.

For this to work I am going to be writing a letter to their board asking for us to be allowed to use one of the large rooms.

To do that...we need to pretty much donate our time to get the room, the more time we donate...the better of a chance we get that we will be allowed to use one of the large rooms, which is what we need or we can't run our NorWesCon demo.

What I would like is for everyone to be able to donate one hour on saturday from 8 to 9 pm, and have pretty much everyone from Dark Reign help in the tear down and set up of their saturday night masquerade ball. That would be about...30 to 40 hours of donated time alone, and would go a very long way.

In conventions past other LARP groups have pretty much shafted NorWesCon, and therefor they are reluctant to deal with us at all. Whatever we say we can do, we need to be able to do. We pull it off this year, and the following years get easier and easier.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post here if you can donate any of your time.

NorWesCon is held easter weekend. We are looking at having the Dark Reign Demo run for 4 hours in a large room between 3 PM and 8 PM, whenever they could fit our timeslot in.

We are also considering throwing our own huge party at the same time of the masquerade ball...mostly because room parties have been kabashed at NorWesCon and if we have a large room for the night...we should not let it go to waste. And by huge party I mean DJ's and all.

Anyway folks...please post here or PM me if you can donate time, or have any questions what so ever. We need to know these things by tuesday evening.
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: NorWesCon stuff we need   NorWesCon  stuff we need Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:17 am

I would be willing to donate hrs as needed.

Darrin
Back to top Go down
Celestius Jouteur

Celestius Jouteur

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: NorWesCon stuff we need   NorWesCon  stuff we need Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:13 am

I would be willing to help if I am not already going home. I most likely will be headed homeward, as it's Easter and all. But, I'm there if I can be,
Back to top Go down
AST Joe
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: NorWesCon stuff we need   NorWesCon  stuff we need Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:47 am

I will donate as many hours and can be. I am have already dedicated myself to going this year.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: NorWesCon stuff we need   NorWesCon  stuff we need Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:34 pm

This really helps us alot. The more we get, the better chance we have at getting the room. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NorWesCon stuff we need   NorWesCon  stuff we need Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NorWesCon stuff we need
Page 1 of 1