Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Game at NorWesCon anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Game at NorWesCon anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Game at NorWesCon anyone?   Game at NorWesCon anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Hey everyone!

NorWes has a group that may be backing out of making a show there, so if there's a space for a game, do we want to have one jsut for us?

No promises, but I'll make sometihng happen if folks are interested. Very Happy

~Sean
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Game at NorWesCon anyone?   Game at NorWesCon anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:12 pm

We have the boys that week. Unless it changes, it is a no go for Amber and I.

I think it would be great if an AST was available for that.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Game at NorWesCon anyone?   Game at NorWesCon anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:07 pm

I have basic plotlines and plans laid out for the non ST run story we were considering back when this was a first idea.

But when we asked for volunteers at the time...I recieved 4 people for a total of 16 hours...much shorter then the 30 to 40 we were shooting for, and only 2 people volunteering to help run any storyline part of things.

Sadly because of this we did not progress further past the "what if" stage of long term planning.

However...now that it is around the corner, perhaps some people would be interested in slapping together a QUALITY one off event...?

Sean, are the previous requirements still in place that you asked for last november?
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Game at NorWesCon anyone?   Game at NorWesCon anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:40 am

I will do everything I can to help as an AST and a player. just let me know what is needed.

Darrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game at NorWesCon anyone?   Game at NorWesCon anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game at NorWesCon anyone?
Page 1 of 1