Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite

Go down 

Are you going to come?
Yes
Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite Vote_lcap100%Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite Vote_lcap0%Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite Empty
PostSubject: Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite   Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:27 am

This is from my fiance Christina. If you want to come, feel free. Just let us know so we can get a good count.

What: Sean's 28th B-Day Celebration
Date: June 28th, Saturday
Time: Starting at 4:00 p.m. until Late
Where: Friend's house in Auburn. (Ben and Lori) 4309 S. 347th St., Auburn, WA 98001
What to bring: Potluck style. Bring munchies, meat to cook, and/or something to contribute to the beverage table.
RSVP: Please RSVP to either this string, my email address, or call at 425-214-1208 (home) or 503-750-0966 (cell).

Additional info:
This will be an indoor/outdoor get-together. There will be tables, a pavilion, a bbq, and a fire pit. Boffers are perfectly fine to bring... knock yourselves out. The house has cats, but they will likely be put away during the party. Crash space is available for those of you that might need it. The hosts usually make their gaming consoles available during their parties, and I believe they have Rock Band for those of you interested (it is pretty fun in groups).
Back to top Go down

Sean's/Alfred Frosts Birthday Party Invite
Page 1 of 1