Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Party Invite and Promo!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Party Invite and Promo! Empty
PostSubject: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Due to WSLCB rules, I need to pass everyone an invite, so here you go.

Party Invite and Promo! BlingDoc2

BTW, we'll be doing out VIP passes again this year, and they are indeed over the top. I actually think I've out done myself this year. They're $40, but they do come with front of the line hopping, mega booze, and front row seats at our shows. king

We should actually pass them out with a roll of toilet paper as some people may actuall crap themselves from their awesomeness.jocolor

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Put me down for one.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:15 pm

How do we go about getting the VIP passes anyhow? Cause I would like to do so.
Back to top Go down
hyde

hyde

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:27 am

bring $40 give it to sean and be like give me a vip pass and we will hook you up
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

PostSubject: Re: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:52 am

Rock on. I will probably be getting 2.
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:05 am

I cannot express just how F*ing cool our VIP Passes are this year.

No, seriously, I've out done myself to the point to where the hilarity and cool factor make me almost want to step away from my executive producer position and just show up to party.

BTW, you do not need a NWC badge this year to get into or participate in our events. We do encourage people to purchase them to show support for the convention (Because without NWC we'd have a real hard time getting an audience together), but because we are not using convention space or the Doubletree, we are in no way requiring them.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

PostSubject: Re: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:27 am

Oh, don't get me wrong, we are going to NorWesCon. We aren't just going to the party. :-) And we have some friends coming up from Portland for it. So we will definitely be busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Invite and Promo!   Party Invite and Promo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Invite and Promo!
Page 1 of 1