Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

New Vampire game looking for players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel Panza

Nigel Panza

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-02

New Vampire game looking for players Empty
PostSubject: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Quote :
Honorable and loyal fellows of the Seattle domain,

Control, power, influence – these are how Kindred leaders are measured. When capable leaders take over, it is important that they quickly establish their ability. The glorious Kindred domain of Seattle, the Emerald Jewel, shining as the brightest example of what Kindred are capable of, has changed praxis. With the former Prince Petrov stepping aside to peacefully enter his torpor, his named successor, the former Seneschal Radhelm, wishes you to know the splendor into which he plans for Petrov to waken.

Here, we control without question, our power immense, and our influence flows through the city like water. But there is no joy for our new Prince. The suburbs have grown too powerful. Like many of you, he wishes more from a place so vast in resources than simply some Lupine tribute. I am here to tell you that the rumors are true. A war has put an end to the Eastside taint. A war has rid the upstart Eastside of the wolf. But, more importantly, those hiding Kindred fanatics, who refused the privilege of being part of Emerald Jewel, those zealots of that vile low slave’s religion – Sabbat, have also been destroyed.

Friends, no longer is the Emerald Jewel simply a domain. It is the heart of an empire. The Eastside shall be the first of its conquered domains. The Prince hereby requests that any adventurous souls who wish to colonize this new land journey to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Bellevue, where the General of our forces shall establish a permanent Primogen council to govern and rule. May they increase the greatness of our empire. Long reign Prince Radhelm!

Sincerely,
Bjorn Karli, Herald of the Emerald Jewel

The goal of this game is to make the setting of the new World of Darkness feel a lot more like the old one.

• Reintroduction of Setites, Lasombra, Ravnos, Assamites, Tzmizsce as bloodlines
• New covenants: Giovanni, the Sabbat, and the mysterious Black Hand
• Introduction of a mysterious group of mages, who claim to have knowledge of what is coming and call themselves – Tremere.
• Play 175-pt vampires in the new World of Darkness
• Large cast of NPCs (over 50 to start out with)
• Opportunities will be available for combat; for social interaction through numerous means with kindred, mortal, and possibly other supernaturals; and the mystery of “who is Sabbat” for mental characters
• Choose your loyalties. Control the Eastside

Game details

• Looking for around 3-4 new players to accompany me as ST, and 2 other players.
• This is new game starting May 24th, and played on the 2nd and 4th Saturday from 5:30 to 9:30 (same as Dark Reign Chronicles only on off weeks).
• Location of my house is in Duvall, WA. Some carpooling may be available.
• Children are welcome. We have two (5 year old and a 2 year old).

Vampire: The Requiem Rise of the Sabbat
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:20 pm

I might be interested, as I like the new system overall. However, I am not going to be available this weekend, as it is memorial day weekend and I will be out of town.

Sean
Back to top Go down
Nigel Panza

Nigel Panza

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Awesome. Hope you can come to next game. I've created a blog for the game's players with a couple of posts. If you are interested, please visit: http://sabbatrising.blogspot.com/.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:55 am

Is this a LARP or TT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Sebastian Risk

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:10 pm

TT
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:18 pm

I would definitely be interested. Especially since it will be on the fridays I dont' specifically have something going on. I may not be able to make it to all of them however. Other life stuff of course.
Back to top Go down
Nigel Panza

Nigel Panza

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:10 pm

John is right. It is TT.

Sorry, it is not Friday, it is on Saturdays on off LARP weekends.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Sorry, that was actually a brain fart on my part. I meant Saturdays, not Fridays. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vampire game looking for players   New Vampire game looking for players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vampire game looking for players
Page 1 of 1