Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Demo Game at Norwescon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Demo Game at Norwescon Empty
PostSubject: Demo Game at Norwescon   Demo Game at Norwescon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:05 pm

Kyle and Sean want to run a demo/recruitment game at Norwescon.

Well, really, they want us to run a demo/recruitment game at Norwescon, but I have too much on my plate for the foreseeable future. We can’t really stop them from running a demo game, if they really wanted to so I’ve decided to OK the demo game with the follow limitations.

1. They have to make it clear that it is not a regular Dark Reign game, but a demo game.

2. Set the game in Detroit. If we decide afterwards to make the game in continuity, cool. If not, we can ignore it

3. Make sure the players understand that they will have to remake their characters for Dark Reign.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Demo Game at Norwescon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demo Game at Norwescon   Demo Game at Norwescon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:22 pm

I have been trying to get to NorWesCon for about 3 years and never have time to make it.

I will try, again, but nothing guaranteed.
Back to top Go down

Demo Game at Norwescon
Page 1 of 1