Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Dark Reign T-Shirts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Dark Reign T-Shirts Empty
PostSubject: Dark Reign T-Shirts   Dark Reign T-Shirts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:12 pm

If I was able to put together a reasonable bid for Dark Reign T-Shirts that were

1) Cool. Not just Hey that's my Art on a shirt" but a Front/Back design with our Game Logo and something wicked on it?

2) They we're reasonabely priced and something that you could wear for Domain OOC Events (Like a Malkavians at a Comedy Club Night, currently in the works)

3) We got a few seperate colored oned for ST Staff to wear at games.

Just a few ideas to throw out there.

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Dark Reign T-Shirts   Dark Reign T-Shirts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:48 pm

I like the idea of ST t-shirts
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
McBastard

McBastard

PostSubject: Re: Dark Reign T-Shirts   Dark Reign T-Shirts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:39 am

I'm calling arround to get a few quotes.

I'm going to guess that it's going to be a heafty up front set up fee for design and what not for about 50 or so. After that it should be cheaper, especially if we set up an account.

BTW, I'm working on a Banner as well. ;-P

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Dark Reign T-Shirts   Dark Reign T-Shirts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:08 am

If you know what you want in terms of design (or better yet, have one done up by someone with more design experience than I) I'd be happy to take a peek at your files and hopefully save you some file repair cost/headache at the screen printer. I work as a prepress tech and have done some screen printing myself (though I wouldn't trust me with your shirts) so I'd be happy to take a gander at your art or answer any questions you may have in regards to making it pretty without making it cost us more or giving your friendly local shirt shop a migraine.
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

PostSubject: Re: Dark Reign T-Shirts   Dark Reign T-Shirts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:44 pm

Looking for Art!

I'm currently looking to the group for a design for our T-Shirts. Anyone have any ideas, submissions, or suggestions?

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Reign T-Shirts   Dark Reign T-Shirts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Reign T-Shirts
Page 1 of 1