Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Related Topic- Services to be rendered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeric Belasco

Emeric Belasco

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Related Topic- Services to be rendered Empty
PostSubject: Related Topic- Services to be rendered   Related Topic- Services to be rendered Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:28 am

I will be moving away to Illinois on June 23rd. After that, I would still very much like to keep as much contact with the game as possible.

To that effect, I offer my services to the HST to be a "remote ST." I can portray distant NPC's, I can do biweekly newsletters that can be printed locally or submitted on the newslist, etc.

If things go as well as I'd like, I will be trying to start a LARP in Chicago with matching continuity to Seattle. It may be a long shot, but who knows?

In any case, I will miss you all, and I have enjoyed playing with you!

James
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Related Topic- Services to be rendered   Related Topic- Services to be rendered Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:50 am

*shakes a fist at the defecting tremere*

But we will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Related Topic- Services to be rendered   Related Topic- Services to be rendered Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:23 pm

You know I got much love for you James, we should have a going away shindig in your honor, preferablely before you leave.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Related Topic- Services to be rendered   Related Topic- Services to be rendered Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:30 pm

I very much agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Related Topic- Services to be rendered   Related Topic- Services to be rendered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Related Topic- Services to be rendered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Reign Chronicles :: Vampire OOC Discussion :: Vampire OOC-
Jump to: