Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Prop Theard 04/05

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy hartzler

Amy hartzler

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Prop Theard 04/05 Empty
PostSubject: Prop Theard 04/05   Prop Theard 04/05 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:24 pm

Big props to all our new players - So glad for some new blood to rp w/
Hope to see you all back again!

Props to Marian DeWinter - on her priceless support and reactions when discussing art films

Huge props to josh player of the caitiff Giovanni - the way you shook and stammered as we tried to see eye to eye on philosophical ideals.

Props to the whole court uprising scene players – thanks for not offing me as well!
You guys are awesome…. And it couldn’t have come at a better time.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Risk

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Prop Theard 04/05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Theard 04/05   Prop Theard 04/05 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Was good fun so much so it looks like my ghoul's wife will be joining us as well.

James and I had fun but I am sure it will get even better as we get more involved. Sebastian and Nigel look forward to another game shortly. I was quite surprised by just how white the outfit I had was (Setites may have actually taken damage in it presence)
Back to top Go down
Nigel Panza

Nigel Panza

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Prop Theard 04/05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Theard 04/05   Prop Theard 04/05 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:33 pm

Quote :
Was good fun so much so it looks like my ghoul's wife will be joining us as well.

Bit of a mixed metaphor? Wink

I too had a very nice time, thank you for allowing me to play.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Prop Theard 04/05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Theard 04/05   Prop Theard 04/05 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:57 pm

I had fun with everyone it was a great game. I am so happy so many new players showed up.
Back to top Go down
Emeric Belasco

Emeric Belasco

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Prop Theard 04/05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Theard 04/05   Prop Theard 04/05 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Saint wrote:
I had fun with everyone it was a great game. I am so happy so many new players showed up.

If they show up again at the next game, if the ST's encourage them to attend Belasco's 3rd installment of Camarilla training, I can make it a very interesting lesson Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prop Theard 04/05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prop Theard 04/05   Prop Theard 04/05 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prop Theard 04/05
Page 1 of 1