Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Anyone else with small kids?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel Panza

Nigel Panza

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Anyone else with small kids? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else with small kids?   Anyone else with small kids? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:27 am

Hello,

My name is James. I attended my first game Saturday, at which I had a blast, I played Nigel, who is Ghoul to Sebastian Risk (the generous, elegant, and successful; most beloved wolf who shepherds many an unworthy lady; etc...).

My wife and I would love to come and play regularly, but have a problem. We spawned. Recently. (5 and 2 year old monsters). So, we were wondering if anyone else had children and might be interested in pooling babysitting.

If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else with small kids?   Anyone else with small kids? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:43 pm

No child care here, but thank you so much for coming to play, it was awesome playing my filthy caitiff with you. Thanks for coming, and the more the better!
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else with small kids?   Anyone else with small kids? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:04 am

I live in Bellevue and my wife stays home with my Kids when I play. I can ask and see if she would be willing to add 2 more. If you dont mind throwing down a few $$$ then I think we might be able to work soemthing out so long as Bellevue isnt to much out fo the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else with small kids?   Anyone else with small kids? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else with small kids?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Reign Chronicles :: Vampire OOC Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: