Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Clans that need numbers?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Risk

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Clans that need numbers? Empty
PostSubject: Clans that need numbers?   Clans that need numbers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Went through old posts and not sure how up to date this is but which clans need members? This was the old post I found.

Quote :
I was looking over the numbers for clans. There's a little bit of an inbalance that I'd like to see addressed. We'd like to avoid putting caps on common clans.

Clans that have low numbers:
Tremere
Ventrue

Clans that have mid numbers:
Gangrel
Brujah

Clans that have large numbers and we'd like to encourage people to play other clans instead of these:
Assamites
Nosferatu
Malkavian
Toreador
Back to top Go down
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Clans that need numbers?   Clans that need numbers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:44 pm

frenzyone wrote:
Went through old posts and not sure how up to date this is but which clans need members? This was the old post I found.

Quote :
I was looking over the numbers for clans. There's a little bit of an inbalance that I'd like to see addressed. We'd like to avoid putting caps on common clans.

Clans that have low numbers:
Tremere
Ventrue

Clans that have mid numbers:
Gangrel
Brujah

Clans that have large numbers and we'd like to encourage people to play other clans instead of these:
Assamites
Nosferatu
Malkavian
Toreador

Wow, old list...

We have, as far as I can tell, 3 Tremere, 2 Ventrue, 4 Brujah, 4-5Assamites, 2 Gangrel, 1 Nosferatu, 2 Malkavians, and 1 Toreador.

I'm sure there's a smathering of others out there that I'm spacing on.

(NEED MORE NON-ASSAMITES)
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Clans that need numbers?   Clans that need numbers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:12 pm

We need less novelty clans, more solid clans.

I'd suggest the following-

Gangrel (We only have one)

Malkavian (Misery loves company)

Nosferatu (Back down to only one, but who knows for sure)

Toreador (One in town and we need some contrast)

Ventrue (I know of one, I think)

Whatever you choose to play, what I can really suggest is that you write at least two pages of background that sticks with traditional cannon. Make sure it's something that you want to play long term, with short and long term goals. I've always found it's better to have a well rounded character rather than something that's just a series of dots.

~Sean
Comedic Bastard and all arround jokester jocolor
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Clans that need numbers?   Clans that need numbers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:51 pm

I think you should randomly assign dots to a sheet, and play a Kiasyd Abomination ( we are very low on them only have 4), just kidding.

We could sure use more Toreador, Ventrue, Nosferatu, Malkavian or Gangrel in that order in my opinion.

Only two toreador and only one consistant one and hey she is prince awesome, could prolly be primo in like a week.

With all that is going on for the Ventrue but with their low numbers making one in this city is like instant candy.

Nos...they have a sordid history in seattle. Play at your own risk.

Malkavian, just two.

Gangrel, just two.

Assamite, like a million.
Back to top Go down
Maid Marian

Maid Marian

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Clans that need numbers?   Clans that need numbers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Unless Hartzler up and died, there are two Toreador in town. -smirk-

And well, the game location doesn't make my gas bill any easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clans that need numbers?   Clans that need numbers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clans that need numbers?
Page 1 of 1