Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Mid-Week-Scene!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Alright,

I am posting this here so that the majority of STs will see it and players won't assume that Doc is asleep at the wheel for the next few days.

For those unaware, Doc Slash and Hyde are in a frozen scene somewhere on the UW Campus. How that scene ties up will largely dictate how next game goes. Thusly, I'm asking the STs and my two Brujah in arms to meet me someplace this Saturday sometime between 2 and 9 to run this scene to conclussion.

Considering the sheer scope of bodies involved (close to 20, at my count), I'm requesting Kyle to be present to represent a few of my clear thinking and combat hardened ghouls. I'm also requesting as many of the STs show up as possible. I really want this to run smoothly, however it concludes, and be done with.

Thanks muchly!
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:29 pm

We need to cover a few things in the ST meeting then we will be able to run that scene.
The time you have listed is during our ST meeting so it will need to start a bit late.

It takes place towards the end of last game outside of Elysium.

We need to do two scenes:
  • Hyde and Slash are not in the first. Right now it is just the members in the van, your ghouls and you.
  • It will be your ghouls, you, hyde and slash.
...then probably a masquerade cover up scene or many.

edited: added second sentence and edited third
Back to top Go down
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:09 am

Alright, what time works for ya'll? Cus seriously, between celerity and 20 characters throwing chops, these 20 seconds of game-time might take 2+hrs to resolve...
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:27 am

Members in the van as in my characters Van? Because you can confir with Jacob regarding the parking lot and several actions I was taking before the whole other scenes kicked off which I specifically addressed.
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 am

Saint wrote:
Members in the van as in my characters Van? Because you can confir with Jacob regarding the parking lot and several actions I was taking before the whole other scenes kicked off which I specifically addressed.

The van in question is their van. Just a van in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Slash

Slash

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:28 pm

can we get an exact time of when to show up? Because i have some other business that i have to take care of. So if we could get a spcific time that would make things easier for me. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:53 am

Slash wrote:
can we get an exact time of when to show up? Because i have some other business that i have to take care of. So if we could get a spcific time that would make things easier for me. Thanks!!!

I cannot.

It all depends on how long the ST meeting goes for.

Usually it takes two hours at the most but just a few min ago the ST meeting agenda and work load nearly doubled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mid-Week-Scene! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Week-Scene!   Mid-Week-Scene! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid-Week-Scene!
Page 1 of 1