Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

OMFG Free VTM Revised Online!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

OMFG Free VTM Revised Online! Empty
PostSubject: OMFG Free VTM Revised Online!   OMFG Free VTM Revised Online! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Ok this is awesome and maybe I am just slow and have never seen this site before but this is sweet. I have VTM Revised on my hard drive somewhere as a pdf, but here it is hosted online in perfect text format clear as day with all discipline rolls and etc on the computer. This means all players can access it without violating trademark laws themselves, or at computers they may not be allowed to download pdfs to.

http://www.geocities.com/ladyvosgoth/VtM.pdf
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: OMFG Free VTM Revised Online!   OMFG Free VTM Revised Online! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:35 am

Very nice.

Thank you for hooking us up Clay!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lancaster

Mr. Lancaster

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: OMFG Free VTM Revised Online!   OMFG Free VTM Revised Online! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:37 am

yes, thank you. That will be most helpful. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMFG Free VTM Revised Online!   OMFG Free VTM Revised Online! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Yeah I all ready printed out one full binder for Jim, and a binder of just the combat/system/discipline section for me, if I can I will try to maske a few extra "system binders" for the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG Free VTM Revised Online!   OMFG Free VTM Revised Online! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMFG Free VTM Revised Online!
Page 1 of 1