Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Another Episode of Rob's Life!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Another Episode of Rob's Life!! Empty
PostSubject: Another Episode of Rob's Life!!   Another Episode of Rob's Life!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:57 am

Morning!

So, as some of ya'll might be aware, my job has decided to sort of down-size me. This has been a rather bitter pill to swallow and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I might be looking for another job, or I might be looking for more hours and staying with this company.

The long/short of my current life-crisis has resulted sufficiently josseling up my world to the point of extreme frustration. I'll probably be sticking with game, but my schedule isn't what it once was in relations to predictability. Also, my temper is in, what I affectionately refer to as, 'Aries Short'. If I bite at you IC, it's IC, if it goes OOC, please take it with a grain of life-frustration salt.

Anyone looking for a roommate, drop me a line. I have a spare bedroom that I might be putting up for auction in January once I can predict my finances better.

Much love,

-Rob.
Back to top Go down

Another Episode of Rob's Life!!
Page 1 of 1