Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Stepping Down & Leaving Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill

Bill

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Stepping Down & Leaving Game Empty
PostSubject: Stepping Down & Leaving Game   Stepping Down & Leaving Game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:16 pm

Players~

Some have noticed that I vanished at the early part of Game this past weekend. An unfortunate circumstance came my way I had to take care of.

Due to the size of said circumstance and after talking with Head Storyteller Jason, I must leave Dark Reign. I have immediately stepped down from from my position as AST.

With how busy the night was, Jason did not mention this news... so I post it here. I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone. I still will be in communication via the boards. At this time I am focusing on this dilemma and my other venture in pro wrestling.

Yes, I said pro wrestling.

If anyone is interested, I perform every first Wednesday of the month at the ReBar in Capitol Hill. Our next show is December 5th at 10pm. Doors at 9pm.

Thank you all for such a wonderful time and I hope to get this all situated and return back to this game ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Celestius Jouteur

Celestius Jouteur

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down & Leaving Game   Stepping Down & Leaving Game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:21 pm

I will miss you. Remember to tell me when you have a match I can go to!!
Back to top Go down
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down & Leaving Game   Stepping Down & Leaving Game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:08 pm

Huh.

Sad.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down & Leaving Game   Stepping Down & Leaving Game Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:53 pm

I've never thrown a beer can at someone before. That sounds plenty awesome.

Seriously, should be fun.

PS: Bill did mention to me that when his personal life cleared up that he would be returning. And he will be missed. But real life has to come first. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping Down & Leaving Game   Stepping Down & Leaving Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down & Leaving Game
Page 1 of 1