Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Nightwish concert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestius Jouteur

Celestius Jouteur

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Nightwish concert Empty
PostSubject: Nightwish concert   Nightwish concert Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:48 pm

There's a Nightwish concert tomorrow night and Joe really wants to go. However, we waited too long to buy tickets and now they're sold out. His heart is broken. Absolutely crushed at this discovery.

So, I'm posting to see if anyone has a ticket or two to sell me. I'll pay good money just to send Joe to this concert. I'd love to go too, but him getting to go is far more important to me.

That being said, my phone number is (509) 830 4806 and my e-mail is mistress_of_flame@hotmail.com or message me on here. Thank you anyone who can help.
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Nightwish concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish concert   Nightwish concert Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:24 pm

Send him to the show a few hours early with ticket price + cash in hand. There are sure to be scalpers ago go there.

Payong an extra $20 is better than not seeing the show at all...

~Sean
(200+ concert's / shows and counting.)
Back to top Go down
Celestius Jouteur

Celestius Jouteur

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Nightwish concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish concert   Nightwish concert Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:49 pm

You think that would work? Even at the Showbox? I'm more than willing to take out cash and go to see if they'll sell them to us... Well, I'll talk to Joe about it...
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Nightwish concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish concert   Nightwish concert Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:18 am

There's always one ot two people outside selling a single ticket because their friend could not show up for whatever reason. And like rvery show, there's scalpers outside looking to make an extra buck.

Here's what he needs-

Price of the ticket.
$20 extra for a scalpers "Handeling fee".
and if he's feeling industrious enough, a small sign that reads "Have hot new girlfriend, Need 1 more ticket please". Razz

It's got about a 70% chance of working, and it beats the blue hell out of sitting at home wishing you were there.

Best of luck!

~Sean the Bastard
Street: 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightwish concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish concert   Nightwish concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightwish concert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Reign Chronicles :: Vampire OOC Discussion :: General Discussion-