Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Coordinator positions open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Coordinator positions open Empty
PostSubject: Coordinator positions open   Coordinator positions open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:09 am

I had meant to cover this at announcements, but I forgot to add it to my list and I’m still remembering how to do public speaking again. Wink

Coordinators are players that have accepted additional responsibilities to help the game flow better and lessen the load on the Storyteller Staff.

Some of the responsibilities a Coordinator include

• Help with conflict resolutions between players and staff

• Provide a friendly ear to those that believe that they aren’t being listened to

• Advise the storyteller council

• Mentor Players

• Work on Independent projects for the storytellers

Our current Coordinators include:

Christine is our Charities Coordinator.

Debbie is our Site Coordinator.

I’d like to see Coordinators for the following responsibilities: Events, Member Services [Recruitment], RideShare. If you are interested in any of these, please email darkreignchronicals@gmail.com

If you have a proposal for a Coordinator position that’s not there, let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Bill

Bill

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Coordinator positions open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coordinator positions open   Coordinator positions open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:43 am

Can I be a "Kick Ass Coordinator?"

It really has nothing to do with combat or anything of the like. I just wanna be a Kick Ass Coordinator. cheers
Back to top Go down

Coordinator positions open
Page 1 of 1