Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Where is game this saturday?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slash

Slash

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Where is game this saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Where is game this saturday?   Where is game this saturday? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Hello all! I have been away from game for a long time (i think 6 months) and i wish to make a return! SO, if some one could tell me if game has moved or if its is still in the same place that would be awesome!! Thanks a bunch
-Zac
Email-ZBot88@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Where is game this saturday?   Where is game this saturday? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 am

On that note, is game this Saturday? I think so. And if that is the case I won't be able to make it, once again. My weekends are so booked up through November that it isn't even funny. Halloween parties this weekend, then the next game weekend we are going to be in Portland at our wedding venue checking some things out and making some decisions. Fun.

Sean
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Where is game this saturday?   Where is game this saturday? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:32 pm

We are holding the next game this Saturday (Oct 25th) 5:30 at the UW garage.
Back to top Go down
Slash

Slash

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is game this saturday?   Where is game this saturday? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:35 am

Where is the UW garage?
Back to top Go down
Ken Bryce

Ken Bryce

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Where is game this saturday?   Where is game this saturday? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:51 am

The Central Plaza parking garage (under Red Square on the UW campus) has a main entrance at NE 41st St and 15th Ave NE. [http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4100+15th+Ave+NE,++98195,+United+States&sll=47.656731,-122.310094&sspn=0.00336,0.009656&ie=UTF8&ll=47.657059,-122.311156&spn=0.001767,0.004828&t=h&z=18] if you use this entrance, go up one level to C-1 and take a right at the top of the ramp. Find parking and you should see some gamers around. Be aware that there is also an Emerald Chronicles Mage and Changeling game that meet there at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Millstone

Ms. Millstone

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Where is game this saturday?   Where is game this saturday? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:50 am

Yay! I'm gonna get my baby brujah back!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is game this saturday?   Where is game this saturday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is game this saturday?
Page 1 of 1