Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

What a week end!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:52 pm

Ok just thought I would give some props to how the Dark Reign folks represented this week end. So much drinking, so much fun, and I didn't even go to the Con proper/leave the La Quinta Inn!

Big props to everyone who showed up to the game and Darrin/Joe/Josh for the fun game premise. I think we may have even gotten a couple players from it.

Big props to Sean, wow what a damn party, both of them, both days, I had so much damn fun, and I drank waaaay more than $40.00 worth of booze. So fucking cool to see everyone, ECC, DRC, Cammies, Former Cammies all having fun together.

It was really cool, thanks to everyone for a great week end.

Clay
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:06 pm

I agree, this weekend was a blast. Thanks to my assistance for the event Josh and Joe and to all the players that came to have some fun. As for Sean, you are a GOD!!! Both Friday and Saturday were a blast.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:36 am

Agreed. I had a blast while I was there, which was most of my time at the Con actually.

Sean - You so need to post a link to the pictures. :-)
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:13 am

I...

Cannot...

think....

straight....

still exhausted.

Will post a post mortem later.

What I can think of right now is that

1) I cannot throw these things alone, I do have a great crew of people.

2) A HUGE set of Props to Darrin for going forward and stepping up to the NWC plate. He's a testament to the addage "Where others see impossibility, otheres see opportunity."

Well done. My Pimp Hat is off to you. jocolor

And well just see about the pictures. I have to get them back first. Cool

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:20 am

I also wanted to thank Kim, Joe and Josh for volentiering at NorWes. They helped make our display of dedication to the community obvious. Thanks to you all.
Back to top Go down
Donovan

Donovan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-14

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Agreed, very fun time all around, Sat. night kicked much ass. You guys at LotB throw an awesome party. Was a lot of fun winning Ladies Man, though I think I missed out on all my potential prizes due to my own poor timing. To which I can only say: ARGH! Still, hell of a lot of fun the whole night!

Mark
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Donovan wrote:
Agreed, very fun time all around, Sat. night kicked much ass. You guys at LotB throw an awesome party. Was a lot of fun winning Ladies Man, though I think I missed out on all my potential prizes due to my own poor timing. To which I can only say: ARGH! Still, hell of a lot of fun the whole night!

Mark

I wasen't told that you won...

COOL! Congrats! I'll bring your prize to the next game.

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a week end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a week end!   What a week end! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a week end!
Page 1 of 1