Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Notice Elections!

Go down 
+4
Spider
McBastard
Darrin
Saint
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Notice Elections! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice Elections!   Notice Elections! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Rob, its not just as simple as a vote, but I will tell you what if you and at least 2 other players think this is true let me know so that I can quit this farce of a game.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Millstone

Ms. Millstone

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Notice Elections!   Notice Elections! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:57 pm

hmm... I wonder if I smashed everyone's heads together if cocunut milk would pour out.
Back to top Go down
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Notice Elections!   Notice Elections! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:07 am

AST Darrin wrote:
Rob, its not just as simple as a vote, but I will tell you what if you and at least 2 other players think this is true let me know so that I can quit this farce of a game.

Respectfully, man, I take offense to that.

I'm a Darrin fan. I like your ST style, I like your dedication, I like your knowledge base, and I like what I see in your RP both as a PC and an NPC. I like and appreciate your views for moderation and promotion of more 'stealth' tactics and less bludgeon tactics. That's all gravy.

What I don't like is that I've heard as many threats of you leaving game as weeks have passed recently (that's 1:1 friend). Not to be rude, but what gives? If you're not getting out of a game what you're putting into it, by all means a re-evaluation is in order, but over this? Come on, man. I'm not attacking you personally (or Staff as a body) when I say a vote is due.

It's entirely possible that I am oversimplifying it, and if that's the case then why don't we start a new thread with suggested 'models' for a vote. Mine will be a simple 6 line proposal, but I'll read everyone else's before deciding that simple is the way to go here.

It's possible that I'm not seeing what the real meat of the issue is, since you're implying that there's more going on here then a vote. I really just might be this stupid, but what else are we discussing? Cus all I'm talking about is a vote for HST.

Not because current Staff is faulty. Not because I hate anyone. Not because I want to see radical change. I want a vote because one is right. If this game is going to become some sort of hand-off thing where STs determine succession and the Players are no longer consulted on it, I'm not interested in continuing a relationship with it. Not because I think the STs would make bad decisions; but they wouldn't be my decisions.

Clearly, I'm totally missing something since so many people (and I mean SO many goddamned people) are pissed off lately and no one can seem to get along. It's a game and should unite friends, not generate new feuds. Shit, I have enough of that in my other game...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Notice Elections!   Notice Elections! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:45 am

I will be making an announcement tomorrow at the beginning of game. I hope everyone can make it as close to on time as possible.

At the same time I also hope we can enjoy the company of the friends we started this game with after this saturday.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Saint

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Notice Elections!   Notice Elections! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:10 am

I agree to now shut up regarding this thread. Rob makes all of my points more eloquently than I do without being offensive to the people I do really respect (Darrin for example). Kudos Rob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice Elections!   Notice Elections! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice Elections!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2