Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

WA State Caucus information- get involved

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

WA State Caucus information- get involved Empty
PostSubject: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:58 am

Just incase you didn't know-

With the results of Supewr Tuesday being for the most part Deadlocked, for the first time in a great while our lovely rain and rust filled state will be a solid player in the 2008 presidential election.

This Saturday, February 9th, at 1:00 pm will be a chance for you to make your voice heard. It takes about an hour, but it will be time well spent. If you are not sure where your Caucus is being held, go to the below links to find your location.

Democrats check this link
http://www.wa-democrats.org/index.php

Republicans check this link
http://www.wsrp.org/Calendar/Detail.aspx?EventID=8679

To be clear, I'm not stumping for any candidate here, I'm just encouraging people to take part in the process. 90% of all decisions are made by the people who show up. This year has been referred to as the most important election of our generation, and no one should be left out.

and remember- "The Revolution Will Be Live!"

~Sean
Back to top Go down
hyde

hyde

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:13 am

In a more direct method get off your ass and be apart of wounderful contry!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:31 am

I love this country but I want to provide the following for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

PostSubject: Re: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Hence why I own guns and ammo.

Lots and lots of Ammo.

"I love my Country, but I fear my Government."

"People should nor be afraid of their Governments, Governments should be afraid of their People."

"A Man with a Sword is a citizen. A Man without a Sword is a Subject."

"Insert Geo Political Banter Here"

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:21 pm

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality" - The Divine Comedy

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." -"Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents, by Edmond Burke

When we look back at the past we see events that highlight the evil of all mankind. Every victoy has a hero and a villian, sadly in our times these characters of war have become ideas. The difference between a caddle prod and "breaking news" is far too narrow...needless to say niether are enjoyable.

In our society we don't have a caste system we obey, we have passions to which we flee to as shelters for our fear. Those who speak against the mainstream become court jesters in the grand scandel of reporting. That which was once neutral in media has become biased, even to describe the outlet before consideration, the smallet example being Jon Stewart's "info" via comcast pinning the show as "an irrereverant skewing of current news".

Sadly we cannot decide to even engage in those with long held virtues, for they have become attached as a shield to those who wish selfishly. Mass religion will grasp unto two or three hooks and fight ferverntly for that which they defend, no matter how many flaws are discovered later. Clinging to scream out faith in a person who claims faith along with them. When the channel to "God's will" is through another person...those who do not agree should rightly fear with an open mind, despite the spear being jabbed at our ribs.

I realalize now that the wheels of progress toil and turn despite concern, time is finite, and ideas are once again a reason for punishment. We have all asked ourselves a question fit for Solomon, "Is it already too late?". To which his forced reply, as any leader to offer peace to his people, is a vacant gaze, huddled shoulders over knees, and defeaning silence.

We have no flag to rally behind, no image to unite unbiased our fears. We forget the universal truth of fear, it has no face...no common unity to which we can point and say "that is the essence of fear for our cause!". Instead we must rally to a cause which seeks to do good, not prevent evil. With all battles upon uneven ground this is true...to be said in simlier terms "Never argue with an idiot. For they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I even must look upon what I have writen and ask myself "what the fuck is that rhetoric?" Sadly I must see that as the sign that I too am losing the will to fight the latest battle in America's new form of Manifest Destiny.
Back to top Go down
McBastard

McBastard

PostSubject: Re: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:05 pm

RAISE YOUR VOICE!

RAISE YOUR FIST
SILENCE = COMPLIANCE MOTHERF*CKER
AND YOU'RE ON THE LIST!

Chuck D- Public Enemy
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:43 am

We are building a religion,
We are building it bigger
We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes
We are building a religion.
A limited edition
We are now accepting callers for these pendant keychains

-Cake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WA State Caucus information- get involved   WA State Caucus information- get involved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WA State Caucus information- get involved
Page 1 of 1