Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Seattle Court list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeric Belasco

Emeric Belasco

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Seattle Court list Empty
PostSubject: Seattle Court list   Seattle Court list Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:25 pm

I should probably be not only removed as Moderator of the Seattle Court list, but removed from the list altogether, as my character no longer has any court position.

James
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Seattle Court list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Court list   Seattle Court list Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:32 pm

We can defiantly take you off the list if the current Prince lets us know. He is the one that is technically in control of that forum.
Back to top Go down

Seattle Court list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Court list   Seattle Court list Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:40 pm

For a day I had moderator control, and cleaned stuff out, I don't mind doing it, but continually updating lists and e-mailing them doesn't exactly work for me it takes too much time etc. If you make me a moderator of the forum again though I promise to update it weekly as things change.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Seattle Court list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Court list   Seattle Court list Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Who all is supposed to be a part of that list? And is there a Primogen Council list? If so, I still need to be added to it.

Sean
Back to top Go down
AST Dustin
Assistant Storyteller
Assistant Storyteller
AST Dustin

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Seattle Court list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Court list   Seattle Court list Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Hmmm... "Cortez" is already the moderator of the whole "Seattle Court" forum.

I updated some other permissions in your account, Clay. Let me know if that fixed it.
Back to top Go down

Seattle Court list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Court list   Seattle Court list Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:55 pm

Fixed and fixed, was able to do all the house cleaning today, does anyone know the screen name for the new gangrel primo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seattle Court list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle Court list   Seattle Court list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seattle Court list
Page 1 of 1