Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog inWebsite

Share | 

Prop Thread 11/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Prop Thread 11/17   Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:04 am

Greetings,

This is the thread for proping your fellow players. Did you see someone shine? Was there a good scene you want to prop? Did one of your STs pull off a good story?

Here is the place to give your friends a virutal pat on the back!!!

I'd really like to encourage more of you to post. This is a good way for us to know what is working in the game. Sometimes, the words of encouragement really help. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.simianpublishing.com
RaulDuke

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 11/17   Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:41 pm

Ok you lazy bastards, I will start….

First, I want to prop the Rebel Alliance….I mean the anarchs. You guys have been playing against the odds. I enjoyed getting to play with you guys a bit. Lots of good stuff going on there. MacCloud is pulling the “Wait, how did I get in charge” Han Solo riff. Poor Deshard. Her jedi nature won out against the dark side of the force. Nigrida’s paranoia about the strange things happening around her. Stokes in his “It’s ok, I’m training to be a jedi and I can see the future” bit learned that some things about the Emperor is better off not seen. Armand “I’m a caitiff I can do anything” Russo being all cool. And Caeser pulling the what the hell is wrong with these sheep fuckers. Ah yeah. Finally, someone that Duke can understand. 

The malkavians are also high on my special ST love list. Alice Nussbaum is pure evil, but very happy about it. Terance trying to be the nice guy. And my attorney McBastard. You guys were a lot of fun watching old Deshard take one for the team, but at least you kept things in the proper perspective. And for that special someone that had been cockblocking the malkavians just deciding to give them their due, that was funny. “Hey, I guess Chrismas really does come around earlier and earlier.”

The Good Fellas aka the Giovanni. Tony, Giada, and the mooks. I was so expecting some throwdown there. It is my secret joy to give NPCs information and then for the PCs to kill the NPCs before they get it. And you guys totally foiled me.

And to the tremere. Nothing else can match that loyalty mixed in with hatred that the clan breeds so well.

Special props to Doc Holiday. Sure, anyone can start a posse. But how many characters can get that big of a posse just by saying “I’m going to go shoot that guy?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darrin
Head Storyteller
Head Storyteller

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 11/17   Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:13 pm

I would like to thank all of the Anarchs for a great experience. We have so much to do and so few to do it Sad

I wanted to say that I had a blast with the court, I havnt felt like live bait in a long time.

Special props to Jason for a fun meeting and his 'shitting pants' malk.

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 11/17   Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:27 pm

A few Mad Props for folks...

Rauyl Duke is my hero. No, really, he's my Hero. The kitchen scene with the salt shaker was indeed over the top.

Props to the Anarchs for freaking out when they found the Monster.

*AND* To big Clay for rolling with whole Ventrue Picture. Classic. Razz

~Sean the Bastard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prop Thread 11/17   

Back to top Go down

Prop Thread 11/17
Page 1 of 1