Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Car Pool and Ride Share

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Car Pool and Ride Share Empty
PostSubject: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:01 pm

Hello

I am looking for transportation to and from the game to Downtown. I imagine I am not the only one so i thought I would start a post.
Back to top Go down
sasjhwa

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:16 pm

Good idea starting a post.

If anyone can give me a ride I'll chip in $5 for gas. I (will) live in the Mill Creek area. I'm moving that day so I will likely only need a ride home. I will be late getting to the game so will find someone else to get me up.

Many thanks

Michael
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:00 pm

darkpsalms wrote:
Hello

I am looking for transportation to and from the game to Downtown. I imagine I am not the only one so i thought I would start a post.

Hi there.

We’re going a shuttle from the University Washington parking lot at 4:30. This is IF someone reserves it ahead of time. There are a couple of people from UW that want to come and that would only be one bus ride for you.

If you manage that, I can take you home afterwards. We usually do afters at Beth’s, which is just a few minutes from downtown anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:01 pm

sasjhwa wrote:
Good idea starting a post.

If anyone can give me a ride I'll chip in $5 for gas. I (will) live in the Mill Creek area. I'm moving that day so I will likely only need a ride home. I will be late getting to the game so will find someone else to get me up.

Many thanks

Michael

As I already promised, I’ll be giving you a ride home as well. Although if we have someone from that area, it would be awesome.

Jason
Back to top Go down
sasjhwa

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:06 pm

Awesome, thanks Jason. I agree it would be more convenient if someone lives over there, but I'll be glad to have you do it too if no one else will. I appreciate you being willing. You are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:30 pm

I can ussually pick some people up on the way up there as I am coming from the sea tac area...but I will not be able to take people home sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:57 am

darkpsalms wrote:
Hello

You have a PM with information on your ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool and Ride Share   Car Pool and Ride Share Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Pool and Ride Share
Page 1 of 1