Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

First Game 9/1/2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

First Game 9/1/2007 Empty
PostSubject: First Game 9/1/2007   First Game 9/1/2007 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:27 am

Greetings,

Our first game is this weekend, 9/1/2007. Game will start at 6:30 pm. I want to make sure that we hit the ground running. Please show up by 6 pm for announcements.

We will be there starting at 4 pm to help people make their characters and get them started. We’re expecting to get random people because of the fliers and the web advertising. If would be helpful if you old schoolers were able to come early and help new people with making character sheets.

It would also be helpful if you guys sent in your characters to Dustin early to get them approved to cut down the lines.

You can find the House Rules at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/house-rules. We’ve included an electronic simple vampire character sheet to speed things along. This draft is fairly close to our final version, but we will allow players to change things while we're in Beta mode so dont be worried about getting screwed with a rules change.

The STs are available via email to answer questions.

The STs have done our best to provide a solid playground for your guys to make your own. The rest is up to you.

Jason Andrew
HST
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
sasjhwa

PostSubject: Re: First Game 9/1/2007   First Game 9/1/2007 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:59 pm

Well it looks like we are moving on Saturday. I am going to do everything in my power to get to the game, but I may be late. I have the storyteller box made and will bring it.

Would anyone be able to give me a ride home? I will be living in the Mill Creek area. I will pay $5 for gas.
Back to top Go down
DocHolliday
Prince
DocHolliday

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: First Game 9/1/2007   First Game 9/1/2007 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:06 am

sasjhwa wrote:
Well it looks like we are moving on Saturday. I am going to do everything in my power to get to the game, but I may be late. I have the storyteller box made and will bring it.

Would anyone be able to give me a ride home? I will be living in the Mill Creek area. I will pay $5 for gas.

I live in Redmond and will be ECCing after that and Beths/Denny's after that.

Suffice to say, I am not going to be much help in the ride arena (one-seater jeeps aside)

-Rob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Game 9/1/2007   First Game 9/1/2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Game 9/1/2007
Page 1 of 1