Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Feedback: The Shiznet   Feedback: The Shiznet Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:15 am

Popeye’s Chicken is not the shiznet. Yes, it is true. You guys are are truly the shiznet!

I was thinking about it this morning and I just wanted to give all of you players a good round of applause. When the ST staff was writing a background for this game, we hoped you guys would pick up the ball and run with it. You exceeded expectations. I see real intrigue everywhere. I see all manner of twisted politics. I see characters delving into mysteries and plots, if only to spite the other characters. I see players being considerate and including others in plots.

I want to encourage you all to continue. This sort of thing makes a game strong. Here is how we make it even better. Feedback! We’ve had three games.

I’d like to encourage all of you to think about the game and email me any feedback you might have at jasonbandrew@yahoo.com. You can also PM me. All feedback will be private. We want to do better. If you have an idea on how to streamline things, let me know. If you don’t feel comfortable sending it to me, you can also send feedback to any of our storytellers or coordinators and they will remove names and forward them to me.

Note: I do want to assure you that it is ok for you to email me and tell me you think I am sucking at something. That’s how we’ll improve. I won’t hold it against you. But feel free to use the above system as well.

The deadline for the feedback will be 9/24. The Storytellers will discuss this at our meeting on 9/25.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com

Page 1 of 1