Dark Reign Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Reign Chronicles

This is the forum for the Dark Reign Chronicles LARP. Visit our webpage at http://darkreignchronicles.wikidot.com/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebsite

GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!! Empty
PostSubject: GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!!   GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 am

Hey Y'all-
Well, the sad day has come. It hapens to all of us who grow up, have families, and realize that we have to deal with the world we live in.

As such Wendy and I are holding our first ever Gamer Geek Garage Sale. I've got more stuff and toys than I'll EVER have time to play with, so sadly it's time for it to go. Quite frankly, we need the space.

What we're selling-

Gaming Mini's (LOTS of Gamign Mini's)
Warhammer Fantasy & 40K (Skaven Orcs, Marines & some Eldar. My Pro Painted Space Wolf Army is NOT for sale.)
Warmachine (LOTS of Warmachine, most is still in the box too. Deals will be made for the Painted Armies (Cygnar & Cryx) to be sold as a lot. They are pro painted and they'll go fast.)
Hordes (Trolls, Circle, Legion, and some Skorne)
Random Mini's
Gaming Terrain
Dwarven Forge Orcs & Skeletons
D&D- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 3.5
SCA Gear & Garb (GREAT for LARP Costumes!)
Game Books Ago-go
Decorative Weapons (Sales of these will be made to 18 & over with ID ONLY!!!)
X-Box and 2 controllers (Almost ZERO play time on it. I bought it, played it three times, and never used it again.)

For the Lady Crafters
Fabric (LOTS of Fabric!)
Patterns
Craft Items
And the usual
Baby Stuff
House Stuff
Sex Toys
(Ok, not really, but if you read this far you deserve a chuckle. ;-P)

My Address:
1325 N 169th St.
Shoreline, WA
Cell:
206-276-3813

Hours of Opperation
Saturday and Sunday, June 28th & 29th from 9:00 - 3:00

Call me if you're looking for something specific or want to join in. We've all got stuff we don't ever use anymore, and please forward this along to anyone who is looking at getting into a Gaming / Mini / Crafting / LARPing Hobby.

Be Cool!

~Sean
Back to top Go down
Dr. Alfred Frost

Dr. Alfred Frost

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!!   GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Might be a bit out of the way for me. And money is a little tight right now. But will talk to the fiance and see what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!!   GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Hope your yard sale goes well!!!

And I hope you come back with your bastardary.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.simianpublishing.com
McBastard

McBastard

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!!   GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Two things-

1_ Real life is taking precedence. Ever since the catastrofuck that was WAMU, I've had to spend twice my time working and making things happen for about half of what I was making. Ere go, I have to make tis work for a while. Maybe when the bond market recovers I'll have more time. Personally, I'd like to play too, but I have to live in the world in front of me.

2- As for the cost of items, here's something to think on- a) Have you ever been to a gamer geek garage sale? Have you ever seen one? This time it's not cleani out Grandma's attic for old furniture and doylies. Mini's, toys, weapons, armor, patterns, strange materials, and everything a LARPer could want for that next cool chatacter. and B) this will be MUCH CHEAPER here that if you bought it on Ebay or god ofrbid, retail.

2.5 Funds from this are going to the Lords of the Bling Warchest so we can do our biggest event yey- Big Pimpin in Little China. Ninja's, Pimps, Shaolin Monks, Ho's, Iron Monkey's, Cadilacs, The WingKong Import Export Company, Coca... er Soda (Yeah, that what i meant), Drunken Masters, Geisha's, and drinks from High Holy Mountain. Oh yes, it's going to be THAT over the top. Again!

Hope to see you this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!!   GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAMER GEEK GARAGE SALE!!!
Page 1 of 1